➔ ParentsCafe.gr
  • Tell a friend

Είναι ενδιαφέρον αυτό το θέμα συζήτησης στο Parents.org.gr; Μοιράσου το με μια φίλη ή έναν φίλο!

where to buy infant milk / πού να αγοράσετε βρεφικού γάλακτος

Dear parents!

I'm a father to 15 months daughter. I donʼt speak Greek at all thatʼs why Iʼm asking for your help.

Iʼm going on 4 weeks trip to Greece soon and I have an issue with infant milk – I need a lot of it and itʼs too heavy and it takes a lot of space to fly with it. So I was thinking to buy it in Greece. The problem is that my daughter eats not very common milk – Nanny Care. I found out that it is possible to buy it in Greece – this web site says that it is sold in some pharmacies (why pharmacies??): http://www.skroutz.gr/c/1370/baby_food.html?from=most-popular&keyphrase=nanny+care

Iʼm flying to Thessaloniki, get a car there and drive to Thassos island. Would you, please, be so kind and find a store on my route were I could by this milk? I will drive from airport to ferry on Sunday between 18:00 and 20:00.

Thank you!

Iʼll include google translation below just in case…

Αγαπητοί γονείς!

Είμαι ένας πατέρας 15 μηνών κόρη. Δεν μιλώ ελληνικά καθόλου γι 'αυτό ζητάω τη βοήθειά σας.

Πάω για 4 εβδομάδες ταξίδι στην Ελλάδα σύντομα και έχω ένα θέμα με το βρεφικό γάλα - Χρειάζομαι μια πολύ από αυτό και είναι πάρα πολύ βαρύ και χρειάζεται πολύ χώρο για να πετάξει με αυτό. Έτσι σκεφτόμουν να το αγοράσει στην Ελλάδα. Το πρόβλημα είναι ότι η κόρη μου δεν τρώει πολύ κοινό γάλα - Nanny Care. Ανακάλυψα ότι είναι δυνατόν για να το αγοράσει στην Ελλάδα - αυτό το web site λέει οτι πωλείται σε ορισμένα φαρμακεία (γιατί φαρμακεία ??):

http://www.skroutz.gr/c/1370/baby_food.html?from=most-popular&keyphrase=nanny+care

Πετάω στη Θεσσαλονίκη, να πάρει ένα αυτοκίνητο εκεί και οδηγούν στο νησί της Θάσου. Θα σας, παρακαλώ, την καλοσύνη και να βρείτε ένα κατάστημα στη διαδρομή μου ήταν θα μπορούσα από αυτό το γάλα; Θα το αυτοκίνητο από το αεροδρόμιο στο πλοίο την Κυριακή 18:00 - 20:00.

Ευχαριστώ!

Διαφημίσεις

Dear parents!

I'm a father to 15 months daughter. I donʼt speak Greek at all thatʼs why Iʼm asking for your help.

Iʼm going on 4 weeks trip to Greece soon and I have an issue with infant milk – I need a lot of it and itʼs too heavy and it takes a lot of space to fly with it. So I was thinking to buy it in Greece. The problem is that my daughter eats not very common milk – Nanny Care. I found out that it is possible to buy it in Greece – this web site says that it is sold in some pharmacies (why pharmacies??): http://www.skroutz.gr/c/1370/baby_food.html?from=most-popular&keyphrase=nanny+care

Iʼm flying to Thessaloniki, get a car there and drive to Thassos island. Would you, please, be so kind and find a store on my route were I could by this milk? I will drive from airport to ferry on Sunday between 18:00 and 20:00.

Thank you!

Iʼll include google translation below just in case…

Αγαπητοί γονείς!

Είμαι ένας πατέρας 15 μηνών κόρη. Δεν μιλώ ελληνικά καθόλου γι 'αυτό ζητάω τη βοήθειά σας.

Πάω για 4 εβδομάδες ταξίδι στην Ελλάδα σύντομα και έχω ένα θέμα με το βρεφικό γάλα - Χρειάζομαι μια πολύ από αυτό και είναι πάρα πολύ βαρύ και χρειάζεται πολύ χώρο για να πετάξει με αυτό. Έτσι σκεφτόμουν να το αγοράσει στην Ελλάδα. Το πρόβλημα είναι ότι η κόρη μου δεν τρώει πολύ κοινό γάλα - Nanny Care. Ανακάλυψα ότι είναι δυνατόν για να το αγοράσει στην Ελλάδα - αυτό το web site λέει οτι πωλείται σε ορισμένα φαρμακεία (γιατί φαρμακεία ??):

http://www.skroutz.gr/c/1370/baby_food.html?from=most-popular&keyphrase=nanny+care

Πετάω στη Θεσσαλονίκη, να πάρει ένα αυτοκίνητο εκεί και οδηγούν στο νησί της Θάσου. Θα σας, παρακαλώ, την καλοσύνη και να βρείτε ένα κατάστημα στη διαδρομή μου ήταν θα μπορούσα από αυτό το γάλα; Θα το αυτοκίνητο από το αεροδρόμιο στο πλοίο την Κυριακή 18:00 - 20:00.

Ευχαριστώ!

Non fresh milk you can buy from pharmacies and super markets in Greece.thassos it is a pretty small island and I think that probably would not find it.also because it is goat milk it would be rare in s/m.in google search I found that some stores with biological products they sell it.

http://www.greenbay.gr/en/where_to_find_us

This one has stores in thessaloniki and in kavala.are you taking the ferry from kavala or keramoti?

I would recommend you to call to the store to ask if they have the amount of the milk you want

Another difficulty is that you are coming Sunday and the stores are closed

Pharmacies do not have websites with their products.and it would take a long time to call all pharmacies in thassos and thessaloniki to ask.

Maybe you can order from this website of biological stores or online pharmacy your milk and deliveried to your hotel.i do not know how many days will make the order.so you have to bring some amount milk with you

The website has English too

I hope you will find a solution

Infant formula milk is mostly sold through pharmacy stores due to old legislation restrictions. Markets only sell some multinational brands (eg Nestle). The one you are looking for is not so common, that's why only a few stores supply it.

If you are staying at a hotel or any other permanent address during your stay at Greece, I guess you could order the quantity you'll need from any Greek web pharmacy store available and ask them to deliver it at your location. It's also wise to call them before making any order, just to confirm that they do have the quantity you need available and that they can deliver it where and when you want it.

(sorry for any mistakes, english is not my best feature :D )

Dear vtgian and vicky86!

Thank you for your advice. It's been very helpfull.

I've written to 2 online stores (biosophy.gr and arnica.gr - they are ok, aren't they?) and they confirmed delivery to Thassos.

I'm going to place and order the day before I fly so I only need to bring only a few cans of milk with me.

I wish you and your families all the best!

Λάβετε μέρος στην συζήτηση

Μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε το κείμενό σας τώρα και να ολοκληρώσετε την εγγραφή σας αργότερα. Εάν έχετε ήδη όνομα/λογαριασμό χρήστη, συνδεθείτε τώρα για να δημοσιεύσετε με το όνομα χρήστη σας.
Προσοχή: Η δημοσίευσή σας θα χρειαστεί να εγκριθεί από τους διαχειριστές πριν αναρτηθεί στο φόρουμ.

Απάντηση σε αυτό το θέμα...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Ο σύνδεσμος εμπεδώθηκε αυτόματα.   Εμφάνιση URL ως απλό σύνδεσμο

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Δημιουργία νέου...