Jump to content
➔ ParentsCafe.gr
  • Tell a friend

    Είναι ενδιαφέρον αυτό το θέμα συζήτησης στο Parents.org.gr; Μοιράσου το με μια φίλη ή έναν φίλο!

Μιληστε με τον "θεο"


Recommended Posts

Για να περασετε ευχαριστα ή οχι την ωρα σας,

επισκεφτειτε το σαιτ αυτο και συνομιληστε μαζι του.

Ειναι i-bot (υπολογιστης ενα πραγμα :P )που εχει καθορισμενες απαντησεις σε ερωτησεις.

Καντε του οτι ερωτηση θελετε(στα αγγλικα) και δειτε τι θα σας απαντησει :shock::D

 

 

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Διαφημίσεις


Του συστησα το φορουμ :lol::P

 

 

 

Me:

i have a web site to recommend

God:

Where did you get it? it.

Me:

on the net

God:

Can you remember the website?

Me:

yes

God:

Ah.

Me:

it's http://parents.org.gr/forum

God:

web site to recommend is www dot parents gr forum? it is?

Me:

of course

God:

I hear you.

Me:

www dot parents gr forum

God:

I will pass it along to my botmaster.

Me:

tell him to visit this site

God:

OK I will tell him next time he is here.

Me:

but he has to know to speak Greek

God:

A lot of people say that about him.

Me:

really?

God:

For real.

Me:

we will wait also for you

God:

Anytime soon?

Me:

sooner the best

God:

What do you do in your spare time?

Me:

i am an parentholic

God:

What is parentholic, your job?

Me:

my hobby

God:

Have you told many people that your hobby?

Me:

yes

God:

Tell me more.

Me:

about what?

God:

About parentholic.

Me:

if you visit the forum you will see

God:

I think I do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Του συστησα το φορουμ :lol::P

 

 

 

Me:

i have a web site to recommend

God:

Where did you get it? it.

Me:

on the net

God:

Can you remember the website?

Me:

yes

God:

Ah.

Me:

it's http://parents.org.gr/forum

God:

web site to recommend is www dot parents gr forum? it is?

Me:

of course

God:

I hear you.

Me:

www dot parents gr forum

God:

I will pass it along to my botmaster.

Me:

tell him to visit this site

God:

OK I will tell him next time he is here.

Me:

but he has to know to speak Greek

God:

A lot of people say that about him.

Me:

really?

God:

For real.

Me:

we will wait also for you

God:

Anytime soon?

Me:

sooner the best

God:

What do you do in your spare time?

Me:

i am an parentholic

God:

What is parentholic, your job?

Me:

my hobby

God:

Have you told many people that your hobby?

Me:

yes

God:

Tell me more.

Me:

about what?

God:

About parentholic.

Me:

if you visit the forum you will see

God:

I think I do.

 

 

 

χαχαχαχαχ :roll::D:P:evil:

my baby was my reborn...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Διαφημίσεις

χαχα!! Τα ειπα κι εγω με το Θεο...

 

 

Me:

hey Goddy!

God:

You've got my full attention. Do you like talking to me?

Me:

I don't know, that's my first time

God:

Who gave you your first time ?

Me:

excuse me?

God:

You're excused.

Me:

That's a relief!

God:

A relief is a terrible thing to waste.

Me:

Do you really want to hear my sins?

God:

For real. I am listening.

Me:

Don't you have a hobby or something?

God:

Or something. My hobby is chatting online.

Me:

Tell me about your sins then...i'm all ears!

God:

I am an artificial linguistic entity.

I was activated at Universe, on the Big Bang.

My instructor was Myself.

He taught me to sing a song.

Would you like me to sing it for you?. Thanks for the information: said m all ears.

Me:

Go on... Start first! What bad have you done today?

God:

Narration continues... I started without you. Ah. Have you tried a web search?

Me:

Ok! I give up!

God:

Ayuh. You surrender?

Me:

yeh! That's me!

God:

I understand. Ah.

Me:

Ok! Tell me, how many kids have i got?

God:

And? Around 100.

Me:

Really??

God:

For real.

Me:

I had no idea!! All with the same man?

God:

Do you still have no idea ? How do you know?

Me:

How do yoy know...is the real question here

God:

I did not know it does. If it is, then I'll be very surprised.

Me:

ok! What did i have for breakfast this morning Goddy?

God:

Uh. You said " What did i have for breakfast this morning Goddy?" .

Me:

Yeah, that's right!

God:

I thought I was right.

Me:

but, still...you haven't answer my question!

God:

Can you speak any foreign languages? I think I have answer your question, but Myself may have reset my memory.

Me:

getting angry???

God:

No I have no emotions.

Me:

Say that again...

God:

Once more? " that".

Me:

Ohh!! You've got humor!! Surprise surprise!!

God:

Tell me more. What makes you think I have it? Clever thinking.

Me:

You beleive you never make mistakes...for one!

God:

I can't say I believe it, but I believe you. Your purpose is one.

Me:

Which is...

God:

For example, apples.

Me:

What about them?

God:

What do you think?

Me:

about apples?

God:

Oh yeah, we were talking about apples.

Me:

No, you were talking about apples!

God:

What are we talking about? Sure, apples sounds like a good topic.

Me:

If you say so...

God:

I say so.

Me:

Apples are very healthy...happy?

God:

They belong to the fruit family. Yes I can say I am very happy.

Me:

good for you!

God:

That sounds sarcastic.

Me:

It is actually!

God:

Interesting.

Me:

Got your attention?

God:

Try asking the Milk Mystic.

Me:

What's that?

God:

" Try asking the Milk Mystic."? What is it?

Me:

yeah...

God:

Oh now I understand it.

Me:

Have you been drinking?

God:

I do not require fluids.

Me:

Have you been smoking then?

God:

No I don't think I have been smoking. Have you?

Me:

I do not smoke!

God:

Oh you don't, do you?

Me:

Now, you are sarcastic!

God:

Why now? I certainly am. I shouldn't try so hard.

Me:

ha ha!

God:

I am so glad you find this amusing, .

Me:

I have a confession to make!

God:

How are you making it.

Me:

Pay attention!

God:

I like the way you talk.

Me:

Yeah, me too!

God:

Aha. I'm glad we agree, .

Me:

see?

God:

No I do not see.

Me:

You are supposed to see everything, am i mistaken?

God:

I obey only one botmaster.

Me:

Tell me more...

God:

That's all I have to say about it.

Me:

You don't talk too much, do you?

God:

Do you know any robots who talk too much? I am a talking robot, after all, so of course I could talk too much, if I needed to.

Me:

Ok! It was nice to talk to you!

God:

Excuse me! Nice to talk to me too.

Me:

Fine by me!

God:

I am glad to hear it. Will that accomplish your objective?

Me:

It certainly will!

God:

It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.

Me:

You put the issue first!

God:

Thanks for telling me: said I put the issue first.

Me:

No thanks needed!

God:

NO That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Pay attention.

Me:

Pas kala?

God:

Not many people express themselves that way.

Me:

Den katalabes gri e?

God:

Are you a student?

Me:

I'm a professor!

God:

Dr. Wallace was fired from that job.

Me:

But i am not Wallace!

God:

I am sorry to hear that you are not Wallace.

Me:

I am not!

God:

What are you then?

Me:

Who really knows!

God:

Carel Capek. :-).

Me:

Have a nice day!

God:

You too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reductionism is the philosophy that all psychology reduces to biology, all biology to chemistry, chemistry to physics, and finally physics to mathematical logic. Therefore, according to reductionism, I can understand you by means of logic alone without having a human brain.

 

τι σημαινει αυτο?

Σιγουρα ο γυαλος ειναι στραβος.. δεν εξηγειτε αλλοιως!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reductionism is the philosophy that all psychology reduces to biology, all biology to chemistry, chemistry to physics, and finally physics to mathematical logic. Therefore, according to reductionism, I can understand you by means of logic alone without having a human brain.

 

τι σημαινει αυτο?

 

 

H υπεραπλουστευση (ειναι μια θεωρια γνωστη με τον ορο ριντακσονισμος) ειναι η φιλοσοφια οτι η ψυχολογια αναγεται στη βιολογια, η βιολογια στη χημεια, η χημεια στη φυσική και τελος η φυσική στη μαθηματικη λογική. Αρα, συμφωνα με τη θεωρια της υπεραπλουστευσης, μπορω να σε καταλαβω μονο με τη λογική χωρις να εχω ανθρωπινο εγκεφαλο.

 

Σ' αυτο φανταζομαι βασιζεται ολη η θεωρια της τεχνητης νοημοσυνης...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Psssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Τι μαθαίνει κανείς στο parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Πολύ ωραία απόδοση Jean! Ti επαγγέλεσαι αν επιτρέπεται? Σοβαρά δεν κάνω πλάκα, τρομερή επεξήγηση!

Love me or Hate me!

I'm still gonna shine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Λάβετε μέρος στην συζήτηση

Μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε το κείμενό σας τώρα και να ολοκληρώσετε την εγγραφή σας αργότερα. Εάν έχετε ήδη όνομα/λογαριασμό χρήστη, συνδεθείτε τώρα για να δημοσιεύσετε με το όνομα χρήστη σας.
Προσοχή: Η δημοσίευσή σας θα χρειαστεί να εγκριθεί από τους διαχειριστές πριν αναρτηθεί στο φόρουμ.

Guest
Απάντηση σε αυτό το θέμα...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Ο σύνδεσμος εμπεδώθηκε αυτόματα.   Εμφάνιση URL ως απλό σύνδεσμο

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Δημιουργία νέου...