➔ ParentsCafe.gr
  • Tell a friend

Είναι ενδιαφέρον αυτό το θέμα συζήτησης στο Parents.org.gr; Μοιράσου το με μια φίλη ή έναν φίλο!

Χρωματιστά μπισκότα λουλούδι - με cream cheese

Μαρια Στυλιανακη

είναι ή δεν είναι φανταστικά?

(όλα που εχει στο καναλι της αυτη ειναι σουπερ,..)..

[YOU TUBE]76lG4Gmv4ZE[/YOU TUBE]

1/2 cup butter, softened μισή κουπα βούτυρο (θερμ. δωματίου)

1- 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened (ένα πακέτο cream cheese)

1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (μιαμισυ κούπα αχνη ζαχαρη)

1/2 teaspoon baking powder (μισο κτγλυκού μπεικινγκ powder)

1/4 teaspoon salt (1/4 κτγλυκου αλατι)

1 egg (ένα αυγό)

1/2 teaspoon vanilla (μισό κτγ βανίλια)

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour ( 2 και 1/4 κουπα αλευρι για ολες τις χρησεις)

Paste food coloring (desired colors ) χρωματα ζαχαροπλαστικής

Coloured sugars χρωματιστή ζάχαρη

τα ανακατευετε όλα, και βλεπετε το βιντεο να δειτε πως φτιαχνει τα λουλουδια!

In a large mixing bowl beat butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour.

Divide dough into six portions. Place each portion into separate bowls. Tint the portions different colors using paste food coloring. Knead each dough gently until it is uniformly tinted. Wrap each portion in plastic wrap or waxed paper. Chill dough about 30 minutes.

Take a portion of dough and roll between your hands into a ball shape that is about 1.5 inches in diameter.

Roll the dough ball in its corresponding colour of sugar.

Using a pair of clean scissors snip the dough ball in half, going about 3/4 of the way through the ball, leaving the two pieces attached at the bottom. Cut through ball again, 90 degrees from the first cut, so you have four pieces of equal size.

Cut each of these four pieces in half to get 8 equal sized petals. Very gently separate the petal slightly.

**NOTE** Forgot to mention in the video that you will also sprinkle a small amount of sugar in the center of the flower before baking if desired.

Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment or silicone mat and bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes until cookies are set and firm to the touch and bottoms are just the lightest bit brown. The colour of the cookie won't change much.

Allow to cool completely and then attach a candy to the center of the flower with some chocolate or frosting.

Recipe found in a Better Homes and Gardens Christmas cookie cookbook magazine.

INFO ABOUT ME :)

My name is Tammy and I live in Northeastern Ontario Canada. I am a married, full-time working mom of one teenaged son.

...έγινα επιτέλους και εγώ μια parentholic ..

(If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place)

Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make A Change

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Διαφημίσεις

Λάβετε μέρος στην συζήτηση

Μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε το κείμενό σας τώρα και να ολοκληρώσετε την εγγραφή σας αργότερα. Εάν έχετε ήδη όνομα/λογαριασμό χρήστη, συνδεθείτε τώρα για να δημοσιεύσετε με το όνομα χρήστη σας.
Προσοχή: Η δημοσίευσή σας θα χρειαστεί να εγκριθεί από τους διαχειριστές πριν αναρτηθεί στο φόρουμ.

Απάντηση σε αυτό το θέμα...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Ο σύνδεσμος εμπεδώθηκε αυτόματα.   Εμφάνιση URL ως απλό σύνδεσμο

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Δημιουργία νέου...