➔ ParentsCafe.gr
  • Tell a friend

Είναι ενδιαφέρον αυτό το θέμα συζήτησης στο Parents.org.gr; Μοιράσου το με μια φίλη ή έναν φίλο!

Ζήτηση :English-speaking Babysitter

Are you looking for an english-speaking babysitter for your kids?

Do not forget to mention:

1) how many years experience the babysitter should have

2) how old you΄d like the babysitter to be

3) how many hours /days you will need the babysitter for

4) what area you live

Thank you !

• 1 χρόνο μετά...

Διαφημίσεις

Hi to all,

We are looking for an english speaking sitter to look after 2 baby girls from October 2007 and on. The baby girls will then be 11 months old and 1.5 years old each.

We will appreciate some previous experience but most of all we are looking for a person that will want to play, sing and generally have fun with the girls.

The sit will be at giagias house in Maroussi so there will be an extra eye on the kids, leaving the babysitter the time to be creatively engaged with them.

Anyone interested please reply here so we can get in contact.

Thank you!

• 2 χρόνια μετά...

Hi, my name is Isis.I live in Galatsi in Athens. I am looking for a job as a spanish/english teacher for children or babysitter or combining both. I am from Mexico, I am 31 years old and I have experience with babysitting. My last babysitting job was in France with an amazing family, taking care of 3 wonderful children aged 11 months, 2.3, and 4 (when I started), Then I got married to my greek husband and I had to leave. Previously I had only experience on teaching. Currently I am giving private lessons of spanish and english mostly in the evenings (18pm-20 pm) and the ideal job for me would be a morning one till 16 pm or 17 pm... I am learning GREEK as well, this is very important for me to completely integrate in this society. I love taking care of children and it seems that we can connect in their 'childish' language... Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind regards,

Isis Ocampo

CELL PHONE: 6936679730

HOME: 2102933695

E-MAIL: [email protected]

• 4 εβδομάδες μετά...

Hello,

We are looking for a responsible, reliable babysitter for our 8yr old baby girl. The lady can live in or out, must be able to communicate fluently in English (or Greek), must have references. We live in Papagou. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Many thanks.

• 4 εβδομάδες μετά...

I am looking for an english speaking babysitter for my 2 children (7mths, 22mths) for an immediate start. We prefer if you have previous experience looking after babies of these ages and references are a must. We have no age preference just that you have enthusiasm and love children.

Days/ Hours required: Monday thru Friday 9am - 5pm

If you are interested please contact me via this forum, email or call my cell.

[email protected]

Διαφημίσεις

• 2 months later...

Goodevening,

I am bilingual student in English (american) and Greek in the Philosophy School of Athens. I have worked before with children of age 4 and 5. I can either babysit, or teach English in a creative way (through songs and play) for these ages. I do not smoke and i can be available even for weekends on prior notice. Recommendations available on request.

with respect.

Contact my email for further information.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

We are looking for an english speaking sitter to look after 2 girls from September and on. Our girls will then be 6.5 and 3 years old each.

We would need the sitter from 14.30 till 18.30 2-3 times a week to pick them up (school bus) and play and have fun with them till I get home.

We will appreciate some previous experience and references.

Are you interested?

You can call me at 6973794522

• 2 εβδομάδες μετά...
  • 3 εβδομάδες μετά...
Goodevening,

I am bilingual student in English (american) and Greek in the Philosophy School of Athens. I have worked before with children of age 4 and 5. I can either babysit, or teach English in a creative way (through songs and play) for these ages. I do not smoke and i can be available even for weekends on prior notice. Recommendations available on request.

with respect.

Contact my email for further information.

Έχω μια κορούλα 5 μηνών και με ενδιαφέρει να βρω baby sitter που να μιλάει αγγλικά.

Αν είστε ακόμη σε αναζήτηση εργασίας επικοινωνήστε μαζί μου στο mail : [email protected]

Διαφημίσεις

• 4 εβδομάδες μετά...

Hi, we are looking for an English speaking babysitter, non smoker, needed for 7 month old baby. Needed for twice per week, for 2 hrs each time, flexible on days/ time (any 2hrs between 9.00-17.00 would work). Polydroso Halandriou area. Minimum experience of 2 years with children under 1yr old and references required. if interested please email your contact details at [email protected] and we will call you.

• 1 month later...
Το θέμα αυτό είναι κλειστό για νέες απαντήσεις
  • Δημιουργία νέου...